Search This Blog

1.6.16

THE PLEDGE OF NONVIOLENCE... SHEPHERDS FOR PEACE-2016

                                            THE PLEDGE OF NONVIOLENCE



Ghana4peace- 2016 Shepherds4peace- 2016

The Shepherds Peace Campaign 2016 is a youth related campaign for ensuring, maintaining and advocating peace before, during and after the come November 7 General Election.
We project peace from within and without, that all and sundry may appreciate peace, vote peace and vote Ghana.

In this month of June, we entreat all to Take the pledge of nonviolence.

... I promise that I will do my best
To refrain from participating in any act
Of violence before, during and after this year's election
In my home, at my workplace, in my school, and
In my neighbourhood.
I promise to Stand with
other human beings
Who are treated unfairly
By pledging this, I make known how special I am
And how peaceful the world can be.
I remember that
I want to live in a peaceful world
And I will be doing my part to achieve my goal..
.


We cry for peace, perfect peace
We vote for peace, perfect peace
We speak , peaceperfect peace
We live peace, perfect peace
We walk peace, perfect Peace



No comments:

Post a Comment